Thursday, May 12, 2011

Jeanie's Spa - Annapolis

JEANIE'S SALON & SPA

2005 WEST STREET ANNAPOLIS MD 21401

INFO@JEANIESSPA.COM JEANIESSPA.COM

410-224-0362

I have an opening for a massage therapist.

I have been in business for 15 plus years

and I am located in uptown Annapolis MD,

with plenty of parking in front of my business and easy access to 50-97.

My spa is quaint and personable allowing us to give our clients the

one on one service they deserve.

I do not over - hire meaning usually there are only three massage therapists

handling our 7-day a week hours. This allows you to build and

make a living at what you love to do while we are taking care of clients.

It is a perfect balance.....

I am open seven days a week and have plenty of hours available

Please feel free to email your resume to me or call me at the business number above..

Thank you and I look forward to speaking with you..

Jeanie Chaney

Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment